20100421

FOUR SAIL

Hello all. I don't normally do this on here, so I don't feel the need to make a separate sales blog, but I am doing a little spring cleaning and am offering a few items to you readers. I don't really like selling on eBay anymore, so I'm doing it directly through here. And considering the dismal economy, I'm offering this stuff on the cheap because I'm just trying to lighten our load a little bit before we move. What I have available includes:




Society For Rational Dress tan suede gladiator flat sandals w/ wooden soles. Size 38/8. These are padded and very comfy. Worn 1x, show minimal wear on the soles. $100



Y's Yohji Yamamoto waxed cotton/linen hat, black with black polka dots. New. $50



This Alexander McQueen black wool/silk/viscose turtleneck in a size 38 (XS/S). Worn once here. Dry clean only. You can see this shirt with better photography and different views HERE. $90

I also have THIS Comme des Garcons XL red satin ruffled cocoon bag available, which has never been carried. It kills me to sell this! $200

Please email at halcoholic@gmail.com if interested, with shipping inquiries, or any other questions you may have.

P.S. Any size 11 ladies here? Check out these sweet vintage american flag platform boots on eBay right now:



Have a good evening! xo

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Those flag boots are INSANE!! xx

Anonymous said...

love that purple/burgundy skirt!

xo

justyna

Anonymous said...

your style is amazing.. i love your hair!!

Unknown said...

LOVE your black boots!

and in response to your comment on my blog... tripp nyc makes a moto jacket similar to that awang one?? is it in suede/faux suede? if so do you know where I can get one online? :D

Rosanna said...

your sandals are gorgeous :D


www.littlemissdressup.com

missnonhuman said...

oh... if those american flag boots were size 5, they would be mine already. :C

Sister Shirley said...

Just wanted to say I love your blog ...

And if you're thinking about selling those Proenza Schouler booties, I'll take them!

Seriously.

Caroline Gault said...

Those American Flag boots are insane. You have such bold pieces! I love it.

http://www.carolineginthecity.blogspot.com