20110717

FVCK YOV.




Photos by Hiep D., ©Käärme Concepts, LLC

The Käärme summer lookbook goes online Wednesday 7/20 and shortly afterwards the webstore will be functional..here are some xtreme closeups to celebrate -- shwing! I swear I tried all day to assemble something cute to wear & photograph, but I just had one of those days where even the greatest of tops were making me feel like a fucking MONSTER .. we all have those days, but needless to say I DID end up putting on a käärme shirt. I still looked like a monster, but just sayin'. xo

11 comments:

yannalep said...

ooooo i love those shirts!!!

Heather said...

love the 2nd one, sick blog!

Anonymous said...

excited to see more!!

Creepy Smile said...

I want to see the entire collection!!
KiSSeS!^^

Gosia said...

The second tee is great!

Anonymous said...

need the first shirt i can allready tell. actually make it all 3

Style Scientist said...

Very cool design.

http://stylescientist.blogspot.com/

Toni said...

This is my 1st time commenting here but Ive been ghosting for years & have been waiting for this line.....now as I look at these brilliant pics I realise how much MORE AMAZING it will be then I had ever thought of....Im determined to make the 1st shirt and that ginormos tote with the circuler snake skeleton. I just have a couple ?s #1 what sort of fabric are the shirts, and #2 Will you be doing pre sales anytime soon? I just sent you an email about the pre orders and stuff. Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Theodora and Callum is giving away their “Tan Multi” Scarf (http://bit.ly/pi1MXr) all you have to do is share your favorite summer destination on their Facebook Page (http://www.facebook.com/TheodoraandCallum) to enter the contest. Contest ends on Tuesday, July 26.

Gina said...

looks insane <3

Dominique Ernest said...

love the third tee...