20110727

PERVERSELY ESSENTIAL.



Hellhammer bag & Snakerider tank top by Käärme Concepts.

Our first lookbook is now up on the Käärme website, so check that shit out. Not pictured is the above piece, our Hellhammer bag. The Hellhammer bag is a nice soft leather number with two pockets, tons of hardware, and can be worn slung over the shoulder, cross-body, and the strap has a zipper which allows the bag to be worn as a backpack. And, like a facebook friend noted, it can also double as a weapon. Pretty sweet, and I love mine. The bag, along with the rest of the collection, will be available to purchase by the weekend. And then I will get back to regular posting .. my hair is absolutely monstrous, so I have to do something with that ASAP. Like, maybe bleach the crap out of it. We'll see. xo

9 comments:

Amanda said...

the bag is sickkkkk!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!

And hey, thought I have missed but how you decided to use a finnish word as your brand label? Anyhow, it's marvellous. And I am a finn.

Love your pieces!

Amazon Coupons said...

I love the photo, awesome but the sitting style in second photo is very difficult and amazing.

Unknown said...

nice!

yannalep said...

i love these pics!! bag and t-shirt are so cooool

Creepy Smile said...

I WANT / NEED / LOVE this bag.
I hope that it isn't too much expensive 'cause I wanna bought it seriously.
KiSSeS!^^

Anonymous said...

that bag,indeed essential. cant wait for this

Taylor said...

That bag is really cool.

Lauren said...

NEEED that bag, AND the shirt, AND everything else ive seen. have a feeling karme is going to hurt my wallet badly!